The verdict is in! Aldus has:
- my eyes (HUGE, with an eyelid fold, and currently blue, although they will likely turn brown)
- Charles's nose
- Charles's mouth (corners downturned like when he was a baby)
- our cheeks (it's a toss-up)
- my ears (non-sloping earlobes)
- my fingernails (skinny)
- Charles's gas (ha! Charles will beg to differ)
And here's a little taste of Aldus's first three days with his grandparents:
You'll notice a trend...
...He's always being held.
And how's Maui dealing with all of this? We'd be lying if we didn't say he felt starved for attention. But he's otherwise coping beautifully.