Yay! Plans are shaping up for a few items that will bring a little bit more fun to our lives here in Dullsville, at least for the next handful of weeks.
- ASTRON/JIVE Open Day is this Sunday. Okay, so this is actually work-related and may or may not actually be fun. Personally, I'm not even really looking forward to it. (It's the introvert in me. I'm not usually keen on meeting new people and making small talk. Especially not in a foreign language.) But it's something.
- Then Mark Handel comes to visit for a couple days. Yay!
- Then Charles and I go to Zaandam for the EXPReS Kickoff and Board meeting. Again, work-related and not really "fun," but something.
- Then Charles and I go to London for the weekend! Woo hoo!
- I've got tickets for Spamalot (Tim Curry!).
- We'll probably go check out the London Eye and the slides at the Tate Modern, even if we don't check out any of the other exhibits.
- We'll probably go back to the Tate and the British Museum. (Has it really been 10 years?)
- And I already have plans to go to this fun yarn shop. Koigu Painter's Premium Palette, here I come!
- Then Charles and I go BACK to London Thanksgiving weekend to visit with Michelle & Ali. Yay!